The Brigham Legacy Society Changes the Future of Medicine
The Brigham Legacy Society recognize individuals who remember Brigham and Women’s Hospital or Brigham and Women’s Faulkner Hospital in their estate plans through a will, trust, retirement plan, life-income gift, or other planned gift.
Through their generosity and thoughtful foresight, Brigham Legacy Society members are celebrated for supporting the hospitals’ mission to advance teaching, research, and patient care.
You can easily make a difference in the lives of others by:
- Naming the hospitals as a beneficiary of a will or trust
- Establishing a charitable gift annuity, charitable remainder trust, or other life-income gift
- Designating the hospitals as the beneficiary of a qualified retirement account, life insurance policy, or a donor-advised fund
- Designating real estate, artwork, or other property to the hospitals
Brigham Legacy Society members receive a variety of offerings:
- An invitation to an annual luncheon featuring a guest speaker
- Personal contact in the Development Office
- Invitations to attend informative brown bag sessions focused on timely financial planning topics
- Recognition in the annual Honor Roll Publication
- Bi-annual issues of Brigham Health magazine
The 2022 Brigham Legacy Society Event
On Tuesday, November 1, The Brigham Legacy Society hosted its annual event. Legacy Society members, friends, physicians, and staff joined virtually to celebrate and thank those forward-thinking supporters who are investing in the future of medicine by including the hospital in their estate plans. We were honored to have Dr. John F. Keaney Jr., chief, Division of Cardiovascular Medicine, co-director, Heart & Vascular Center, director, cardiology clinical service, Mass General Brigham, give a special presentation on “Revolutionizing the Face of Heart Failure Treatment Around the World,” and to hear the incredible story of patient, Michael Brennan.
The Impact of Your Giving
Discovery and Innovation
Become a Brigham and Women's Hospital Insider
Do you want to receive exclusive email updates directly from the Brigham?
Get direct and instant access to a member of our team, who will share information about your impact, project outcomes and stories from the field.