Save the lives of tomorrow. Starting today.
You can leave a lasting impact on the world of medicine at Brigham and Women's Hospital by making a gift through your will, trust, or retirement plan.
There are many ways you can include the Brigham in your long-term plans.
- Name the hospital as a beneficiary of a will or trust
- Designate the hospital as a beneficiary of a qualified retirement account or life insurance policy
- Establish a gift that provides you with income for life, such as a charitable gift annuity or charitable remainder trust
- Gift real estate, artwork, or other property to the hospital
These gifts can:
- Allow you to make a gift that doesn’t affect your current financial situation while fueling the breakthroughs of the future
- Result in tax-smart savings
- Generate income for yourself and/or your loved ones
To help you determine your ideal gift to the Brigham, we offer an easy-to-use web tool:
To learn more, please contact:
Kathleen Duffy, Assistant Vice President of Gift Planning, at 617-424-4326 or firstname.lastname@example.org