Charitable Gift Annuity
Your gift to the Brigham can now go further to pioneer discoveries and help uncover new treatments for the next generation of patients. When you fund a Brigham gift annuity, you not only increase your income, but for a limited time, you will also unlock an immediate cash match.
How a Gift Annuity Works:
- Contribute cash or stock to the Brigham today.
- You and/or a person you choose will receive fixed income payments for life.
- Your rate is based on your age(s) at the time of the gift.
- Ultimately, the remaining balance comes to the Brigham to advance medicine.
- Secure, fixed income for life
- Immediate charitable tax deduction
- Favorable capital gains tax treatment if you fund the annuity with long-term appreciated securities
Use our calculator below to see the financial benefits.
To learn more, please click below to download our Gift Annuities brochure or contact Kathleen Duffy, Assistant Vice President of Gift Planning, at email@example.com or 617-424-4326.