Save the lives of tomorrow. Starting today.
You can leave a lasting impact on the world of medicine at Brigham and Women’s Hospital (BWH) by making a gift through your will, trust, or retirement plan.
There are many ways you can include BWH in your long-term plans.
- Allocate a specific dollar amount or percentage in your will or trust
- Designate stocks, bonds, real estate, life insurance policies, and retirement plan assets
- Name BWH as a residual beneficiary in your will or trust so your gift is received after you have provided for your loved ones
These gifts can:
- Provide you with control of your assets during your lifetime
- Allow you to make a gift that doesn’t affect your current financial situation
- Result in tax-smart savings
To help you determine your ideal gift to BWH, we offer an easy-to-use web tool:
To learn more, please contact Kathleen Duffy, Assistant Vice President of Gift Planning, at 617-424-4326 or firstname.lastname@example.org.