If you are advising a client who is considering a planned gift or bequest to Brigham and Women's Hospital (BWH) or Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital (BWFH), we welcome the opportunity to work with you in helping your clients. Please use the below resources and tools and feel free to contact us for further information or assistance on a confidential basis.
Here is some basic information about the hospitals:
All charitable gifts should be directed to:
The Brigham and Women's Hospital, Inc. or The Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital, Inc., a Massachusetts 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, charitable organizations or its successors.
Tax I.D. Numbers
BWH Tax ID number: 04-2312909
BWFH Tax ID number: 04-2768256
If one of your clients arranges an estate gift for the benefit of BWH or BWFH, we would very much appreciate knowing about the gift, so we can express our sincere gratitude and ensure we will be able to fulfill the donor’s wishes. Of course, we respect the fact that in some cases, donors prefer to remain anonymous.
If you are willing to serve as an intermediary, your client can share information about his or her plans without divulging his or her identity.
- Learn more about The Legacy Society
- Obtain a confidential form that can be used in notifying BWH or BWFH that your estate gift has been arranged for its benefit
Finally, we want to be of assistance to you in any way we can, whether you are looking for general information about charitable giving, are considering particular options on behalf of a client, or need our cooperation in the administration of a bequest or other type of planned gift.
- Contact us to discuss a potential – or hypothetical – gift situation or to request a gift illustration
- Give our online calculator a try
- Get information about contacting BWH and BWFH gift planning and gift administration
Thank you for the work you do on behalf of our donors!